FESTIVAL GUIDELINES & INFO:
In order to ensure a good festival for everyone there are certain guidelines that should be followed, therefore ensuring a relaxed atmosphere throughout the weekend.
- DOGS: Dogs are allowed at the camping jam. Just make sure your dog behaves nicely and stays near you. Remember to pick up after your dog!
- ALCOHOL / SMOKING: No alcohol will be aloud in public area. No smoking in jamming area. Please be polite and act responsibly!
- TENT CAMPING: There are tent camping spaces without hookups of course. Remember no running water and we will have porta potties.
- RV CAMPING: We have had all size RV's at the camping jam so come on in..... Sorry NO reservations.
- SHOWERS: NO showers available...no water on site bring what you need.
- ACCESSIBILITY: The terrain is not even but it is doable and we welcome those with disabilities who fill comfortable in the outdoor mountain setting.
- CHILDREN: Children are welcome but monitoring is the sole responsibility of parents and guardians. Be polite and aware of your children.
Don't Forget to Bring:
- Blanket or Tarp, Rain Gear, Sunscreen, Insect repellent, & Shades
- Hat, comfortable shoes, long pants, short pants, jacket. Warm clothes (nights can get cool)
- Concert Chair or Lawn Chair
- Acoustic instruments for campsite jams