FESTIVAL GUIDELINES & INFO:
In order to ensure a good festival for everyone there are certain guidelines that should be followed, therefore ensuring a relaxed atmosphere throughout the weekend.
- DOGS: Sorry, but we CANNOT allow dogs in the concert area at the festival. It's hard on everyone, including the pooches - leashed dogs in camping areas ONLY are welcome. This will be strictly enforced. Remember to pick up after your dog!
- ALCOHOL / SMOKING: No alcohol, glass, or coolers may be brought into the concert area. No smoking in concert area. Please act responsibly!
- TENT CAMPING: There are 20+ tent camping spaces without hookups. These spots are adjacent to the concert area. Vehicle access to camp area will be limited during show times so plan accordingly.
- RV CAMPING: There are 100+ RV hookup camping spaces. These spots are just across the street from the concert area. Sorry NO reservations.
- SHOWERS: For those who have purchased camping, free shower facilities are available at the center of the RV park.
- ACCESSIBILITY: Festival grounds wheelchair accessible and we welcome persons with disabilities.
- CHILDREN: Children 14 and under are FREE. A play area will be provided for children but monitoring is the sole responsibility of parents and guardians.
Don't Forget to Bring:
- Blanket or Tarp, Rain Gear, Sunscreen, Insect repellent, & Shades
- Hat, comfortable shoes, long pants, short pants, jacket. Warm clothes (nights can get cool)
- Concert Chair or Lawn Chair
- Acoustic instruments for campsite jams